Janell went to a home school seminar in Portland one weekend and it was just me and the rug-rats. I figured that I would make the day somewhat memorable with a hike to Hamilton Mountain (although the kids can't make the entire 4 mile hike), we just went about 2 miles to some falls and ate lunch, played in the water and talked for a bit. Here are some pictures from the trip.
Below "The Pool of the Winds"
The usual scene between Mason and Leah; "Dad! He/She is not sharing!" and "Give me that!"
1 comment:
Wow, Joe, it looks like you had a great weekend! The falls are beautiful! What a great dad you are! I love the new look to your blog. What site do you go to to find all these cool layouts? I would love to find one that is more fun too.
Post a Comment