We took off last weekend to stay and Katie's parent's home in Astoria and we had a wonderful time! Here are a ton of pictures from our trip (also check out the pictures katie added to facbook. She got some really great shots!):
Saturday
Leah could run and run in their backyard all weekend long
Mason was really excited to play with Collin again
Collin and his Grandpa
Campfire and Marshmellows
Katie's dad made a fire in the backyard and we roasted marshmellows over it. It is so beautiful out there, without the city lights. All the stars were crystal clear and beautiful.
This was my favorite trip to the Oregon Coast. It was pretty warm, even though it was right before sunset and their was hardley any wind. The kids played in the water while they watched the sun set. It so beautiful that I had to include all the pictures that we took:
Thanks Josh and Katie!
2 comments:
Thanks for coming! We had a lot of fun with you guys. You got some really great pictures. We are going to be in Vancouver Tuesday and I'll bring a disc of the pictures I took for you. And Happy Birthday, hope you had a great birthday yesterday!
Wow! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Can we come too?? (If only we lived closer.)
How was your birthday Janell? I hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment