This blog is about things we love and enjoy, our happy times, and our day to day struggles. Overall, life is great!

Monday, June 15, 2009

New Computer!

We finally broke down and bought a new computer, so I'll actually be able to blog again:) It wasn't even worth it with the old one. It was soooooooooo slow! Hopefully I can get some pictures up today. I am so excited to be able to blog again! These pictures on here are OLD!

3 comments:

Katie said...

YAHOOO! I think we are going to need to do the same thing soon. I still need to get the pictures from you when we took the kids to the police station.

Joe, Janell, Leah and Mason said...

I still have them, somewhere. I'll take a look. (Thanks for the reminder. I keep forgetting to get them to you!)

Wendy said...

Yeah!!! I have been missing reading your blog, Janell!