This blog is about things we love and enjoy, our happy times, and our day to day struggles. Overall, life is great!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Leah and Mason Enjoying This Week's Hot Weather






It has been HOT here this week! Leah and Mason had a lot of fun playing in the pool, jumping on the trampoline and then playing in the pool some more. Leah got a really bad sunburn that has kept her up for the last couple of nights and sunburns or not, we have all been a bit uncomfortable this week. I'm glad that it will be a lot cooler today!

1 comment:

Josh n' Katie said...

I think we got your heat! It was so hot here today.
Side note I like you little tickers...You guys have been married for almost EIGHT years! WOW! I guess that's right since Leah is going to be 7.