We went to church with Brent and Brenda in the morning, came home and had a yummy lunch and then packed up the car and headed off to Salt Lake City. I took this picture of Joe and Brent before we left. These superhero tattoos are from Brent's lunch meat. Joe got the Iron Man and Brent got the Iron Monger (Good always defeats evil as you can see by the size of the arms :-)
We stopped by Pocatello to see the house where Joe's dad grew up. No one was home, so we just took a few pictures. I think Joe really wanted to see the inside because he hadn't been there since he was young.

We finally got to our hotel in Salt Lake City around 7pm and then we took the restless kids swimming. The only thing I forgot was my swimsuit, but Dad is more fun anyways:)





We all slept well!
We all slept well!
1 comment:
Love the tat Joe! You're so hardcore! How cool you got to see the house. Josh and I were talking about how it might be fun to go check out old Pocatello. Hey we want to get together with you guys while you are here. Give me a call and we will set something up!
Post a Comment