Leah's Birthday
Planning for the 2008-2009 School Year
I am in the process of finishing up plans for Leah and Mason's schooling for this next year. I find it a bit more challenging each year as Mason gets older and wants more and more of my attention. I'll hit the planning full force in August.
American Girls Club-Fall 2008
I have also been planning for the next semester of the American Girls Club. I feel very grateful and relieved to have a friend who is willing to help me again with this. It is so much fun, but does require a lot of work and time to plan. The girls will be reading the "Kirsten" books this time and will be learning about the pioneers in the 1850's. (I'll post details on our homeschool blog). I am excited for it:)I am in the process of finishing up plans for Leah and Mason's schooling for this next year. I find it a bit more challenging each year as Mason gets older and wants more and more of my attention. I'll hit the planning full force in August.
American Girls Club-Fall 2008
SUPER SATURDAY
Photo Blocks

HOLIDAY DECORATIONS
Pumpkins
(made from a 4x4)
(made from a 4x4)
Snowman Set
I don't have a picture for these but they are so cute! They are a set of three snowmen (big, medium and small) made from a 2 x 4. They are painted white and sanded. Their faces are painted and they wear a fleece hat (glued) and scarf. (They can also me made as a miniature model with a 2 x 2). This is a simple and fun winter decoration.
I don't have a picture for these but they are so cute! They are a set of three snowmen (big, medium and small) made from a 2 x 4. They are painted white and sanded. Their faces are painted and they wear a fleece hat (glued) and scarf. (They can also me made as a miniature model with a 2 x 2). This is a simple and fun winter decoration.
IDEAS FOR KIDS






Hooded TowelsHair Clips (Bows and Curly Q's)
Flowered HeadbandsJeweled Headbands


Beaded Headbands
Picture Puzzle Blocks
This would be fun for kids, or anyone. I know Mason would love it if it had pictures of cars or dozers on it . . .

CRAFTS FOR AROUND THE HOUSE
Grocery Bag Dispenser
I have been meaning to make one of these for a long time now. We have bags piled up in the pantry.

50 free apron patterns
(This site has really cute ones for little girls as well)
http://tipnut.com/free-apron-patterns-tutorials/
Easy Apron made from a napkin
(Follow link to great free patterns)

Photo Wreath

So, those are some ideas I came up with. It will be fun to see what everyone on the Enrichment Committee comes up with as well. This should be a lot of fun:)
Wonderful websites for Super Saturday craft ideas:
http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com
(This website is so wonderful and is loaded with a million really neat and crafty ideas. You have got to check out this site!)
http://simplycreativecrafts.blogspot.com/2008/03/frames_10.html
(You can order really cute Super Saturday craft kits at a reasonable price from this website.)
http://adventureswiththeprovosts.blogspot.com/search/label/crafts
(This website has lots of cute craft ideas.)
So, those are some ideas I came up with. It will be fun to see what everyone on the Enrichment Committee comes up with as well. This should be a lot of fun:)
Wonderful websites for Super Saturday craft ideas:
http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com
(This website is so wonderful and is loaded with a million really neat and crafty ideas. You have got to check out this site!)
http://simplycreativecrafts.blogspot.com/2008/03/frames_10.html
(You can order really cute Super Saturday craft kits at a reasonable price from this website.)
http://adventureswiththeprovosts.blogspot.com/search/label/crafts
(This website has lots of cute craft ideas.)










No comments:
Post a Comment