Today is Leah's 7th Birthday! We cannot believe that we have a seven year-old! I posted some pictures below from seven years ago and looking at them today has brought back so many memories. The year Leah was born was a crazy year filled with a lot of changes, the biggest of all was her birth 10 months after we were married! Leah is such a happy and wonderful little girl and she has been a great blessing to our family.
Here I am in the hospital a few days before Leah was born. I was on bed rest for months and I was admitted to the hospital at about 37 weeks for an early delivery because my blood pressure was very high. I was looking forward to a natural birth, but after two days of the doctors trying to induce labor and not much progress (her head was tilted wrong), I was all for a c-section.
This is our first family picture. (I was a bit swollen because of my blood pressure along with the bags and bags of IV solution that they gave me during the two days they tried to induce labor.)
Brand new Daddy with baby Leah in the hospital. Joe was so tired! He was taking finals at school the week Leah was born.
1 comment:
I remember the special day that Leah became part of our family. Grandpa Horrocks and I were so thrilled to have another beautiful granddaughter to hold, watch grow and marvel at. Love you....Grandma Horrocks
Post a Comment