This is a recipe that everyone at our house loves and I almost always make it when I can't think of what else to make and I'm short on time. It always sounds good!
Ingredients (for a family of 4):
2 cans of black beans (rinsed)
Grated cheese (feta cheese is good, but use whatever you have on hand.)
1-2 cans of white chicken meat
1-2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
taco seasoning (to taste)
water (just a bit if everything is too dry)
Flour Tortillas
Favorite toppings (salsa, sour cream, tomatoes, olives, avocado, chopped lettuce, etc.)
Directions:
Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl. Lightly oil a large skillet and put it on the stove on medium heat. Place a tortilla on the hot skillet and spoon on the bean, chicken and cheese mix. Fold the tortilla in half and cook on each side until golden brown. Serve hot and with your favorite toppings.
No comments:
Post a Comment