This blog is about things we love and enjoy, our happy times, and our day to day struggles. Overall, life is great!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged by Katie

What were you doing 10 years ago?
In 1998, I was 17 years old and in my Senior year of High School. (I can't believe that was 10 years ago!) I was working at Dairy Queen and I drove a 1989 white Honda Civic. I met Joe in '97 and went on our first date 10 years ago on January 30th. We went out to dinner at the Olive Garden and afterwards we went to see the movie "Titanic".

Also, 10 years ago on February 2nd, my Grandma Litle passed away. All of our family was there with her when she died.

5 things on my to-do list today:
(It's late, so I'll write it for tomorrow)
1. Watch President Hinkley's Funeral
2. Take Leah to Grandpa's house to get her pictures taken
3. Go to a baby shower in the afternoon
4. Laundry (lots of laundry)
5. Go to the grocery store (Why does this always end up on the bottom of the list? Because I hate going grocery shopping!)

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
Buy a new car and a house in the country with lots of room for the kids to run around. I'd also travel a bit.

2 of my bad habits:
1. Complaining
2. Sleeping in

5 places I have lived:
I've always lived in the same city.

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Child Care Provider
2. Courtesy Clerk at Safeway
3. Nursing Assistant
4. Data Entry at a Collection Agency
5. Mom

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I enjoy organizing things around the house and I am always buying storage bins and baskets. (Joe always teases me about this.)
2. I am a bit of a germaphobe and I always have a bottle of hand sanitizer on hand.
3. I feel more grumpy and depressed in the winter when it is cold, wet and dark all the time.
4. I love going on long walks and hikes.
5. Swimming in lakes scares me to death when I can't see the bottom.

No comments: