This blog is about things we love and enjoy, our happy times, and our day to day struggles. Overall, life is great!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My New Love





















This is my new panini maker and grill. I picked it up at Costco this week because I needed something new to cook with. I love it! I use it to grill meat and quesadillas, but my favorite is panini sandwiches. This is the recipe for my favorite sandwich:

Ingredients:
1 can chicken
sliced swiss cheese
sliced tomato
mayonnaise
whole wheat bread

Directions:
Drain canned chicken, add 2T of mayo and mix in a bowl. Place 1 slice of bread in the hot panini maker and add the ingredients in this order: 1 slice of swiss, some of the chicken mixture, a slice or two of tomato, 1 slice of swiss and bread. Grill on medium. Yum!

1 comment:

Josh n' Katie said...

NO WAY!! That's stinking cool! I was just talk to Josh about this a few weeks ago that I wanted one. Watching food network again...it makes you want all of the fancy kitchen tools!