This blog is about things we love and enjoy, our happy times, and our day to day struggles. Overall, life is great!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Baked Chicken with French Fried Onions

Nothing sounded good for dinner the other night and I was looking through our pantry trying to decide what to make and I found a can of French's French Fried Onions (the one's you'd put on green bean casserole) way in the back. I wondered if they would be good on baked chicken, so I tried it and it was yummy!

Baked Chicken with French Fried Onions

2-3 chicken breasts
1 can French's French Fried Onions

Defrost chicken and pour one can of French's French Fried Onions on top. Bake at 375 until fully cooked (about 30 min). (You may need to cover the chicken with foil about half way through so that the onions don't burn.) Serve with a fruit or spinach salad and French bread.

No comments: