This blog is about things we love and enjoy, our happy times, and our day to day struggles. Overall, life is great!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Crafts


Jeweled Headbands

(This one matches Leah's Easter dress)


These are the first two jeweled headbands that I have made for Leah. They are really beautiful on and Leah says that they are really comfortable to wear. (They're fun to make too!)


Korkers


I always wondered how these were made! I am learning how to make a few different kinds of boutique bows and I am surprised at how simple they are to put together. It is going to be a lot of fun making bows to match Leah's clothes! (And much less expensive than buying them in the store.)


Click on the links below to learn how to make different types of bows:

The Ribbon Retreat
(This site also has great deals on purchasing ribbon!)

Girly Things

1 comment:

Josh n' Katie said...

I love the headbands what a good idea! I too have been wondering how to make the korkers. Thanks for the link! Is that one you made? Way cute!