This blog is about things we love and enjoy, our happy times, and our day to day struggles. Overall, life is great!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Grandma Camp's Chicks
Leah and Mason's Grandma just got some baby chicks. The kids had a lot of fun playing with them this weekend! They are a bit messy though and Mason thought it was funny that the birds kept having 'accidents'.
How fun! Little chicks sound like a fun little pet. Leah is looking so grown up...I can't believe it! Oh, and I told Collin that Mason is going to have a birthday and he keeps talking about going to play with Mason. Do you guys now when you are coming down yet?
1 comment:
How fun! Little chicks sound like a fun little pet. Leah is looking so grown up...I can't believe it! Oh, and I told Collin that Mason is going to have a birthday and he keeps talking about going to play with Mason. Do you guys now when you are coming down yet?
Post a Comment